Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sickness

I work as a preschool teacher at Hunters school. So today his class was bringing my class a "treat". When I noticed he was whiter than white.....He said he didn't feel so well. He made it to the bathroom and started to vomit. The good thing about being at his school is I am there and get to go home right away with him. He stayed on the couch the whole day and slept alot. So I assumed he was on the mend when he said I am hungry. Just 2 short hours later the vomiting starts again. So I get him all cleaned up and place him in a comfortable spot and clean up all the nastiness.

Then he throws up everywhere again......What a lovely process we go through as moms. So he is cleaned up, the laundry is washing and the carpet no longer has vomit on it. Now lets hope this is the last round of it....

On the plus side, Mike is staying with him tomorrow so I can go into work. We have never faced that option before since I have always been a sahm. But now we are both working and how do you decide? Well, I guess in the end the wife decides for you! lol

No comments: